Added value with your stay
- Arrive early/stay late – we provide Nauset Beach parking in the Ship’s Knees Inn lot for our guests on day of arrival & departure before & after scheduled check-in & check-out. Gain an extra 1 or 2 full days at the beach & save on the daily $30/day Nauset Beach parking fee! On your day of arrival text or call our office for a guest parking pass in the Ship’s Knees Inn parking lot.
- Post Covid we offer both our traditional office greet, tour & check-in, or for those guests that prefer, we are continuing to offer our contactless “self check-in.”
- We are just ¼ mile (5 minute walk) to Nauset Beach and the closest privately owned guest lodging to beautiful Nauset Beach on Cape Cod.
- Visiting Boston before or after your stay with us? Please reserve at either of our 2 new boutique sister hotels, the Porter Square Hotel www.theportersquarehotel.com or Hotel 1868 www.hotel1868.com . Provide your Ship’s Knees Inn reservation # & receive a 15% discount from your stay.
More “in room” amenities
- All rooms & common areas are smoke free
- Wi-fi in all rooms, common areas & grounds
- Flat screen cable TV
- Air conditioning (seasonal window units-early June to late September)
- Quiet, ductless HVAC systems in some rooms eliminating AC window units
- Mini Refrigerators
- “CubieTime” Alarm Clocks with 2 AC outlets & 2 USB charging ports
- Bathrooms complete with hairdryer, iron/ironing board, toiletries & towel service
- Daily housekeeping service available from 9:00AM until 1:00PM (Post Covid we offer 2 types of housekeeping)
More “out of room amenities
- All exterior common areas are smoke free
- Concierge services
- Buffet style continental breakfast with individual seating available in our breakfast room, at either of the outdoor patios, the pool area, or at selected areas around our landscaped grounds.
- Unlimited bottled water & tea. Morning coffee 7:00am -10:00am.
- In ground pool (seasonal-3rd Friday in June to Tuesday after Labor Day) exclusive in East Orleans with comfortable chaises & table seating surrounding our large pool deck
- Large courtyard garden patio with gas fire pit (late May through mid October evenings from 7:00-10:00PM)
- Beach chairs & beach towels
- Free parking
At the Ship’s Knees Inn you are always treated as our honored guest! As owners we are on site & are close enough to be helpful in any way possible, yet also respectful of your need for privacy. We hope you will enjoy a great summer vacation at our inn at the beach Cape Cod.